CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Parsley Rosemary Pork Ribs

So despite having all the chicken, I found this recipe and desperately wanted to try it as it sounds delicious.

Hardware:

Crockpot
Cutting Board
Veggie peeler
Sharp knife


Ingredients:

Boneless pork ribs
Potatoes
Carrots

Parsley
Garlic powder
Paprika
Rosemary
Salt/pepper

What to do:

It's a very simple prep and recipe

Peel and cut potatoes into bite size pieces. I used 6-7 medium potatoes and covered the bottom of the crockpot with them. Next lay the pork rips on top of the potatoes.

Peel and cut carrots. The original calls for baby carrots -- why spend the money, get regular carrots and chop them into baby carrot sized pieces. I cut the thicker ends in half, and then arrange them around the ribs and potatoes.

Sprinkle the veggies and rips with paprika and garlic powder (be easy with the garlic). Then with chopped parsley and rosemary. I couldn't find fresh rosemary so I used dried and did my best to chop it in with the fresh parsley I was able to get. The dried rosemary tends to "jump" a bit .. but being careful you can do it.

Leave in the crockpot for 8-10 hours on low... you house will smell great.

0 comments: